Social Media Marketing (or SMM) means using social networks as a marketing tool. Most people who use social networks follow some companies for one reason or another, and it has become completely normal to do so.
At this point, every company or website should have a social media presence. It’s a great way to build a loyal customer base, and communicate with them directly. It’s also useful for SEO, and inbound links.
There is also a paid version of Social Media Marketing (called Social Media Advertising or SMA), which we talk about elsewhere.
Note: This is just a top-level guide. If you have anything to add, please get in touch at email@example.com
Click on the links below to jump to the associated section
- Top Tips For Social Media Marketing
- Top Social Networks
- What You Should Post”>What does ROI mean?
- When To Post (And How Often)
- How Do Social Media Algorithms Work?
- How To Tell If You’re Succeeding On Social Media
- Engagement Rate On Social Media
- What Are The Main Types Of Engagement?
- How To Get More Followers/Likes
- Follow Ratio
- The Latest Social Media Marketing Posts
- Social Media Marketing Glossary
- Social Media Calculators