Marketing via video is the most crucial way to reach people today. Video has evolved significantly within the past few years. According to Forbes, 90 per cent of consumers indicate product videos directly inform purchase decisions.
Advertisers and marketers from around the globe believe that Video Marketing is one of the finest and most tested techniques to maximize sales and increase the conversion rate. What can a video not do? From presenting how-to’s, promoting customer testimonials, live-stream events to delivering viral content; a video does everything for your business.
5 crucial components of a successful video marketing campaign
- Include Key Information: Videos can be embedded on other websites other than your website or your YouTube channel. Therefore, people should know who created the video and exactly what it is about. Do include a little introduction about yourself and your business.
- Keep viewer attention span in mind: Making long and elaborate videos might not be beneficial in every case since viewer’s attention spans are generally short. According to Tubemogul, 53% left a video after one minute. Demo and tutorial videos can probably go longer if you think your audience is ready to sit back and learn.
- Add calls to action: Imagine a situation in which the viewer of your video is impressed by your product’s video and thinks that the product will be useful to its needs but doesn’t know what to do next. A CTA (call-to-action) at the end of your video can move your audience to the next stage of a content journey. You can add sign up for a free trial or provide a link to a similar video or direct them to your website by providing the URL.
- Use Good Video SEO: One of the best long-term strategies to bring traffic to your site is with search engine optimization. Include your business name and essential keywords in the filename of the video. Video title, description, and tags ought to include good keywords. Try to include a link if you can in the description, for networks like YouTube.
- Use Quality Equipment: For screen recordings, invest in good software for crisp recordings that are without interference and a microphone that will pick up clean and clear audio. High-quality videos will lead to prolonged engagement and hence will captivate your target audience which will eventually turn into your ideal customers in the long run.
Video Marketing Statistics
- According to Google, before visiting a store 50% of web users look for a video.
- According to Hubspot, 54% of people wish to see more video content from marketers.
- Video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates, says Hubspot.
- According to SmallBizTrendz, companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- According to Socialmediatoday, video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.