Do you know the difference between a cookie and a pixel? Find out by using the below feature to search through our Behavioural Targeting Glossary.
The glossary is being updated all the time. If you think there is anything missing, please get in touch to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The below contains terms related to behavioural targeting, acronyms of behavioural targeting terms, abbreviations of behavioural targeting terms, and synonyms of behavioural targeting terms!
If you’re looking for something specific, we recommend you use the search box.
- Abandoned CartWhen someone adds something to their shopping cart on a website that sells things but then... Learn More >
- Abandoned Cart EmailAn Abandoned Cart Email is an email sent to people who started adding things to their shopping... Learn More >
- Behavioural AdvertisingAdvertising that is based on working out users interests by what websites they have visited,... Learn More >
- Behavioural SegmentationBehavioural Segmentation is the process of splitting people by their activity (or lack of... Learn More >
- Behavioural TargetingThis is a term used to describe targeting based on data that is gathered on a user. This can... Learn More >
- CookieA cookie is usually a way for a webpage to store a small amount of information on your computer... Learn More >
- Device TargetingDevice targeting is the process of making ads deliver on a specific type of computer - be it... Learn More >
- Exclusion PixelAn Exclusion Pixel is a way of stopping ads from appearing in a certain place or to a certain... Learn More >
- Geo-TargetingIn Digital Marketing, Geo-Targeting means aiming content (an ad, webpage etc) at a particular... Learn More >
- Negative TargetingThe process of targeting an ad away from a user or piece of content. For example, an airline may... Learn More >
- PixelA pixel is what makes up the images displayed on your computer. They are minute dots of colour,... Learn More >
- SegmentationSegmentation can take place in any form of digital marketing, and simply involves breaking... Learn More >
- TroubleshootingThe process of systematically testing for, finding and fixing problems (such as broken ads,... Learn More >