Do you know about online advertising / digital marketing? Can you string several sentences together? Then why not write for The Online Advertising Guide?
We’re always looking for people to share their expertise with our audience.
- Posts must be a minimum of 800 words.
- Posts may contain images, which must be under 1 mb.
- Images must either be owned by the author or have no usage restrictions. Images with watermarks will not be accepted.
- All posts must be checked for grammar and spelling mistakes before submission.
- Posts may include relevant outbound links only – 4 maximum. We don’t nofollow links, but we reserve the right to remove links to spammy/unrelated sites.
- An author bio (with a picture) must be included of no more than 30 words, and can contain one site link and one social media link.
- We will only accept unique content – all submissions will be checked.
- We reserve the right to make minor editorial changes if necessary.
- All posts will have links to our glossary automatically inserted on appropriate words.
- We fully own the final content, and will promote it as we see fit. We would also request that you promote it through your social media channels once published.
If this all sounds reasonable to you, get in touch by emailing email@example.com to talk about how you’d like to contribute.
Please note: We only have one Guest Post spot per month, so once your post is agreed it may not be published right away.
Syndicate Your Blog
If you have a high quality blog about any facet of digital marketing, we would be happy to consider an informal syndication agreement. This would mean providing content on a regular basis to be published on The Online Advertising Guide concurrently with your own blog.
The posts we share would need to be of value to our audience, and we would be happy to publish with a canonical link to your own post, as well as a noindex tag so we aren’t competing.
The details of any such arrangement need to be discussed on a case by case basis. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about opportunities for syndication.